Happy 2017, everyone!
I often have writing goals in the beginning of the New Year, but they often fall by the wayside. Here’s hoping this year isn’t any different…
- Finish In Pain and Blood. Seriously now, this sucker is 90% done, has 24 chapters to complete and about 23k to go into those chapters.
- Finish Dark One’s Bride. This is just waiting on IPaB to end so I can give it my full attention. I’ve a few chapters to write and some more to re-write.
- Layout how And the World Crumbled will play out. Being an addition to IPaB, it better stay a damn short story.
- Get down that unnamed short story about the weird guys knocking at the woman’s house whilst being after her little girl.
- Check out Mapmaker. It’s likely as bad I remember, but it’s also short and languishing in my HD, begging for a good editing run.
- Read more. The amount of books I read last year was pitiful.
Man, I feel exhausted just looking at that.