Top Ten Reasons to Eat Cheese
First of all, let me explain something about cheese. We all know it’s delicious. (Unless you’re crazy, in which case, I can’t help you.) But did you also know cheese is the well-spring of happiness? Let’s break it down:
My default mantra is: If all else fails, eat cheese and be happy. So, with that in mind, here’s the top ten reasons to eat cheese:
10. Because you like variety. (All 800+ types.)
9. It tastes good, and your taste buds need some excitement too. (Yes, Annasophia, like that.)
7. Can’t afford to travel the world? WELL YOUR TASTE BUDS CAN!
6. According to this website, it’s an awesome source of vitamins. Duh!
5. It keeps you from aging. No, seriously. (The experts
told me so, and I believe them!)
4. Strong teeth which=a great smile—which means your celebrity crush will suddenly and completely fall for you.
3. You’ll sleep better—it’s a proven fact. (Because this shirt says so.)
2. And you’d rather not end up like this. —>
(Strengthen your bones. Adopt a cheese.)
1. Because Crystal Collier told you to go eat cheese!
And if that’s not enough to convince you, give me a month. The scientists locked in my Floridian basement are just about done with that brainwashing ray gun…
Crystal Collier, author of MOONLESS, is a former composer/writer for Black Diamond Productions. She can be found practicing her brother-induced ninja skills while teaching children or madly typing about fantastic and impossible creatures. She has lived from coast to coast and now calls Florida home with her creative husband, three littles, and “friend” (a.k.a. the zombie locked in her closet). Secretly, she dreams of world domination and a bottomless supply of cheese.
You can find her on her blog and Facebook, or follow her on Twitter.